Friday 11 April 2014

Your University Experience (or rather, mine)

          So, you've gone through the gruelling process of UCAS. You're revising hard for your exams (ahem) and you're going to come out with flying colours on the other side. Results will decide which establishment of education you are most likely going to spend at least the next three years of your life at. For most students, they will be leaving the comfort of their home and their parents' cooking and fending for themselves, and its natural if you're feeling a bit like this:

Or like this... 

That's how this blog came about. In my endless terrified/ excited hours searching for a clue into what life at University would be like, I couldn't find a blog that took you through the whole experience of moving from Sixth Form into the wonders of Freshers' Fortnight and beyond, and that is what I'll be attempting to do. Hopefully, I'll help ease some of your worries, and get you more excited for some of the best years of your life! 
Disclaimer: my experience isn't necessarily what everyone's else's will be like blah blah don't use my word as facts blah I'm not God etc

Feel free to ask any questions you might have! 
Ria 

No comments:

Post a Comment